Sunday, February 13, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2011!!!
well halo everyone i knew i have not updated since a long time ...
But seriously i do not have time for myself too...
its very sad that the break for CNY is only 4 days ...

Preparations .......
this year cny i am very busy.... 1st is to help my mum in her shop because short of employeee...
then as usuall all the cleaning..
and i do all my shopping few days before CNY...
with KIM NG...
it was like grab grab and GRAB ......
because i know i wont be going  for shopping anymore...

i was basically sleeping in my aunt's house after shopping ...
well then its the cny eve the next day .....
as usual getting ready to the RE-UNION LUNCH XD
speaking about that ,hahaha its a very heavy one i guess...
well  but we have Escargot this year nice its baked with cheese with the mini lobster..i think XD
but then we have 3 tables instead of one this year ...
but the worst thing of all is that i lost my voice =(
now going to the morning pasar as i did every cny eve ...
its lesss merrier as it seems...
usually its very crowded and it takes a very long time for u to get a parking ....
but this year ... u wont be able to imagine...
cuz its NOT packed at all and the parking space is plenty ...
well i dropped by to mum's shop to help mum after the lunch....
and we dropped by at 2nd uncle's house during the eve... doing gongyo and playing fire crackers...
and we of course return home late....

well on the 1st day of cny ....
well 1st day of cny is total boredom...
besides the 1st place is of course my grand ma's house...
well the old are not there already but there is still my uncle and aunts and cousins...
its a norm that everyone will go back to that house during cny ...
people play mahjong and gamble ,eat , chat , watch movie and etc...
well i didnt manage to gamble during the 1st day of cny ...
cuz later i left and visit my maternal side grandma....
and go shopping as well........
owh by the way my sore throat is terrible ....

now lets skipped to the 2nd day of cny
2nd day .... i learned to play mahjong XD
welll didnt lose .....XD
its anothe sore throat and boring days ...
i consume 3 can of "Wong LOU KAT" ..given to me by my cousin...
well it works u know ....ehem ...XD
then MIKA was here ...her parents came as well long way from setapak...
gosh the situation was weird XD
she was my cousin brother's GF
she stayed at my grandma house that day ...
and out of the sudden she took me back to myt home and get the french nail set ...
then all gals cousin sat inside a room without air inhaling the toxic of nail polish ....XD
so me and my cousin grace who was had learned nail's art ...help out my cousin to decor their nails..XD
ended up our laps and leg being colorful....XD

3rd day cny ...
well its the GENTING DAY ......
so boring... i am just procrastinating all the way....
I DONT WANT TO GO !!
but then i went....
well that day mika fall sick....
and the ME having sore throat still insist on singing k...
cuz genting is a boring place ....
then we plan to bought a cake to celebrate rachel's b'day ..
well i know they wanted to buy it for me as well..
cuz their skill is not good wei...
so i just kept quiet ..... hmmm
then we actually sang 4 hours of ktv........
BORED!!!!!
then we went Bukit tinggi ,Bentong for dinnner and went home...

The forth day cny....
MY BIRTHDAY ... i hate the holiday to be that short cuz most of my fren going back to their campus...
so celebrated a very dull birthday ... well another cake with my cousins and aunty and auncle and KIDS !!!!
in my uncle's vintage designed new house....
overall boring but still thankfull for those who wished me by phone,sms, and facebook ....TQ

BELOW ARE PICTURES FOR AND BEFORE CNY

ME AND RACHEL'S B'DAY
me AND rACHEL =)

ME AND RACHEL

BEI,GRACE, ME

cousins

i guess i am singing " To Love You More" XD

this sales boy said cannot take picture.... but this cousin still accidentally took

this flowers hahahha i put here for the sake of valentine

this place look familiar ?? ITS GENTING =.=

well its college CNY reunion... this year ..very few people could make it..but this guy junior boleh...well its still fun . THANKS TO YOU ALLL ^^ HAPPY CNY 2011
its STUDIO K with BEI ^^

A PIC with the owner of the restaurant ..( TAIWANESE)

"CHOR YAT"  LOOK

"CHOR SAM" LOOK

can i just say i love this pic ??XD

a cake by LYNN & MUM ..TQ

LYNN singing in uncle's house k-room

this pic stands for Port Klang YOUTH MEMBER ..taken a week before CNY ^^ luckily this much ppl could make it

No comments:

Post a Comment