Monday, February 28, 2011

well its a nice day .. i should be after the laughter and lunch we had at SYIOK ..
with my DEAR LIL CRABBY ( ELAINE),MY VIRGO "BF"( QIAN YI) and my EMO fren in PURPLE ( JAKE)...well basically we are speaking and joking for like 1 hour pluss pluss knowing that our exam is already near ...=.= XD

Well you never know what we talk about ...
its so illogical (i.e. NO OUTSIDE FOOD DRINKS AND FOOD ALLOWED)
people try interpret it ....
and so do ELAINOLOGIES goes on than GLENNYSSOLOGY..

we did had i great time and pleasure there...

well i should admit that i am quite emo and isolated today ..
for some reason which i don't even know..

then when i go on the train , i was reading my CLR book..
i saw a chinese couple with their son and daughter..
they looked kind off worried i can see from the moment i enter the train ..they were opposite me
looking at the little girl smiling toothless ..its kinda cute ^^
and the lil bro was sleepy and weak ...
when i close my book a few station before i reach my station, the couple asked me somethings  related to train ..
cuz its their first time taking it ...
then the mum told me that the cute lil boy has hole in his lungs...
poor lil boy ..
we could see that the family is not those rich family .. but they use a very positive appearance to face their problems...
honestly i was observing them too.... and i can see many things ... which i should learn and indescriptive...
i hope i could be able to meet this people again and could help them out ...with what i can ..
and i really want to give them my helping hand as to what i am able to give...
looking at the lil girl calling me " JIE JIE" ( sister in chinese)
i was so touch and she was telling me ..what she did ..her name ...
so cute of her...
i hope and wishess and pray for all the blessings on them ...
and i could help them out if i am open to helps..
and people ... pls open your heart and hands to help people in need ..
you will never know that you need help one day ..
and will not regret for not helping ...
Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment