Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas & MORE

27th December 2009
it was GYM Day.....
now its time for presentation.....
Yahoooo.......
where is my papa where is my mummy......
hahahaha....
its time for me to act ... ACT !!!!!

So i did ..... woohoo...nervous...
makesure i dont laugh during acting.....
Tahan TAhan.....

every1 is looking OH MY !!!!
taking a breathe and out i go ....
act act.....

I cry , I fall , I scream ....
Aiyayai.........

here come the applause.....
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU !!!!!
@.@

lol at the end i was HAPPY... cuz i did get some Praise...
phew...
praise that i acted real hahahaha.....
thats all....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
then i went for my last hair cut in 2009....
haha...

after that i went to see my granny....
lol she looks older each day i went....
older......
i learnt appreciation from it.........
she is the last grand ma i had gt now from this entire universe.....
hoped she could get healthier ........

may my wishes come through .....


i took it on my way to buy Bread hahaha....



Ladies & Gentlemen... 2009 last HAIRCUT!!!



26th December 2009
it was saturday and today... i am feeling ...Blurr ... totally...
i went in & out......
and i did find some good listeners at the end of the day....
watching TITANIC........
erm out for some meetings........
now yawning...feeling sleepy ...
gotta wake up early tommorrow...
now i said goodbye to my frenzs....
and then zzzzzzzzzzzzz i go.....
hahhaha......


24th & 25th December 2009

Jingle bell , Jingle Bell , JiNGLE all the way ....
Dashing Through the snow......

HOHOHO ...... Merry Christmas !!!!

lol its christmas eve... and today i m goin PK youth ...
yoyoyo... we are having party and games .... its kinda fun... as well as celebration of suki's birthday....
Christmas Baby.....

its kind off having balloon fun ...hahaha.....
lol..then as party goin on... so i did sit and chit chat with some frenz....
by that day i wear something looks christmas hahahah......

andthe nex thing i know another friend of mine was a christmas baby tooo....
woohooo......great its max!!!

hahaha... on christmas i was doing same old thing ...
SHOPPING... with my cousin sister & her baby..
oooohhh sosososos CUTE !!!!
hahahaha... that was my christmas ^^



nicole yummy


she is pretending...camera sensitive!!



the sister...



a fat cat in Mamak...sleeping sweetly duriing christmas eve



Its ME !!!on Christmas EVE



My cute NIECE .... ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment