Monday, December 14, 2009

I would like to apologise to you guys for waiting sooo long for me to update…..


Now I would like to start from 10th December first….



10th December2006

Now this was Thursday …and today ther will be another Tort class by the temporary lecturer… phew~~~~ bored

I went to college as early as usual … and by the way I received messages …

From Junior& Gang to hang out at time Square before the Tort class…

It was juzt some random hang out …

Because Junior was influnced by SALES TOO!!!

Hahaha….. SSSsssshhhsssss….

We actually left college at eleven and took a monorail from Tun Sambanthan…

Then we hang out at the mall food court waiting for them to have their BRUNCH …

But then after they complete their BRUNCH…

We divided into 2 groups…

My group of 4 (see wei, michelle,elaine & me) decided to go to …

a place called 阳光海岸…interesting right ??

I had not been there before… but they said the milk tea there was popular…

Owh okay then…hahahah….

We actually walk along way …and for your information see wei was the ex-employee there …

And she seems excited going back there…cool…

As you know we have PRIVILEDGES…because of the “ex-employee”

Thank you a lot…^_^

Our class starts at 2.00p.m… but……

We reach the place at 1.20pm and its impossible to go back for class at 2.00….

We actually eat quite quickly and then we also “DA Pao” 5 milk tea too…

For the others who ordered …hahaha…

See wei decided to hang out with other friends so she is not going for class…

Only left 3 of us… we went to PUDU LRT station to take it …

But I saw the wrong sign and we went on the wrong train … hahha…

But luckily we still can make it to our college … sweat !!!!

We were 30minutes LATE !!!!!!

And michelle is worry… elaine calm her down… and we went back to class …

With the 5 MILK TEA !!!!... as usual distribution HAPPENED !!!

But that lecturer was still not giving any point for us…

The class was lesser by HALF compare to last week…

GREAT !!!!

He can even talk about a student’s lame excuse of being late for an hour…

Due to accident ..which happened yesterday…(courages enogh to give same old excuse )

Lol…no one is paying attention… and that’s my day !!!




9th December 2009

It was Wednesday, and I was early TOO…

Today is contract class…

I Am LOVING IT!!!!

And as u0sual elaine was early too… we chit chat and do some research and reading…

The we went to Old Town for Tea… and we gossip there…

An hour later we take bus to Pasar Seni again..

As usual the same old store that we use to have our lunch…

And I went shopping for shoes cause the sole of my shoes had worn out…

Lalalala…

In contract class as usual… “lie yee” are LiE YEE

Haahaha…. That was all and …

1 WoRD CONTRACT LAW … ARE MUCH MORE INTERESTING…

IF U HAD HAD A GOOD LECTURER !!!!!







8th December 2009

Love love love……

Hahaha… todays not about love… but economic in morning!!!

Todays class was more to like GENDER DISCRIMINATION…

Women & men…

Ladies & gentlemen

Don’t you think anything that a man can do , WHY NOT WOMEN ….

Hahahha……

WOMEN today are tough…hey yeah!!!!!

Lol… I was planning to make some online business…

And my dear friend elaine show me the way to ….

“HO QING Yun” … FAR !!!

But THANK YOU BABES … MUACKZZZZZZ !!!!!!

Then we went Time Square for shopping and we took several pictures of CHRISTMAS TREE & SNOWY MAN….

HOHOHO … MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE !!!!!!

Great day but I am like a dead FISH when I reach home !!! ZZzzz……



No comments:

Post a Comment