Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentines

Gong Xi Gong xi .... everyone
haiz.....back to home..............
As for your knowledge i am just back from GENTING HIGHLAND...........
Pooh ....BORED =.=!

the first day of Chinese New Year i didnt really feel great about it .....
and no feeling of Valentines........
very boring ... until to a point that me and my cousin discuss about genting .....
as u know Genting is a very bored place for you to stay there for 3 days and 2 night ....
rotten man ................

Anyway i have to go then i go lo.........
Me and ME cousin planned lots of activities  with our friends.....
coz some of our friends going tooo................
We actually planned to go watch movie , and hang out and CLUBBING.....
but.............. her car broke down halfway and couldnt come.....
SAD SAD ............
Hence our Clubbing in SAFARI pun tak jadi lor......................

now left few cousins sister.......... and cousin brothers.........
we were actually quite mad upon reaching ..... and we took lots of pictures...........
WHEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOO....................
lol...hahahah.....

then only after dinner at the mushroom garden we gotta go to genting.......
we actually had nothing to do and juz walk around....
initially those old people ask us to walk with them ....
to me and my cousin RACHEL ....
we were like OHHH NO!!!!!!!!

heheheehe....but we did find a way to sneak off .......
GREAT .......
i walk around 1st world and Genting with 2 of my cousins ..........
and as you know we felt really REALLY bored .......
lastly END up  STARBUCK-ING ............
we ordered green tea and .....MINE was REAlly +EXTREMELY SWEET ....
gotta sue them if i get diabetes..............
hahaha  juz joking......

then i get to contact with 2 of my friends and seat at starbucks chit chatting..........
my "ji-mui" li hua &* joo long.........
hahahhaah.....
U know Luckily they are there hahahha.....]
cuz i dont know the way back to the apartment .....
cuz its been a long time i never stay there already.....
on the way back we actually see another friend ....
and i almost nearly calling the wrong person leh ....
enbarrassing .....shy shy...........

hahhahhhaha..............
actually i would like to thank them for sending me and my cousins home ....
and also thanks li hua for frightening me during such late at night  loh.....
hahahhaha...........
but also gotta apologise coz when they send me to my apartment door and get frightened by my hilarious family member .................
hahhahaha...................
thx thx ^^

second day...mika was there ..... so nine cousins ....
all go KTV-INg .....................
phew ..................
second day actually is quite bored .......
after ktv-ing we go for KFC .....
haiz..... no appetite ...
so i juz go tour around star walk .....
me and my cousins are as if like a star .....
lol
the way that human look at you is as if u are not a human ....

the most angry thing that i felt that is.....
as we walk back to apartment the stupid malay shout at us and said ....
" Ooi ooi cari bilik ".............. WTF ....&^%$@#!

the most memorable things is :
me and my cousin sitting at balcony talking and its cold.....
sitting inside room chit chatting
and 3 of us went to open wine and finish half the bottle of wine................
hahhaha...............

3rd day we actually  went and play basket ball at first world .....
me and my cousin sister ....hahahah
everyone is looking ...hahhaa
and win quite a number of ticket leh ...hahahha
but my leg muscle ...very painful and CRAMP .............lol
the we went batang kali to soak our leg at the hot water pool..............
and we actually help the ice cream man to buy RM 60 ++ ice cream ....
hahhahahaha ICE-CREAM for lunch...........

then we went rawang for dinner ............. thats all...............
this time was actually better than last time genting trip...
having question to ask myself .....
 am i getting older ????
cuz there are people start asking weird questions .............
haiz .............let me tell you ..... this is not the time ....
hahahhahahahhaha

and how was your Chinese New Year???

No comments:

Post a Comment