Monday, February 1, 2010

read THIS

its time for me to start blogging a little....
the week ago was ... what should i say...
hahahahah ...... GREAT 爽到爆!!!!!

i went out Ktv-ing with my cousin and her friend AGAIN....
ok ....singing with stranger is what i used to do....
so its not a problem with me....
how good if we can pk...
hahahaha.... juz kidding...
lol BUT one thing GREAT is that my VOICE IS BACK......!!!!!!!!

hahaha juz in time....
lol i still owe Debbie a birthday song ....
hmmmm.... how to give it to her is a problem ....
hahhaha.... anyway i will  try...
but as you people know i am not to english songs.....
but now let me try to step in to all malays, english,mandarin ,hokkien and cantonese........
hahaha

lol as what i heard the 大日子 is goin to be down off from cinema....
BUT I HAVEN'T WATCH YET......
thats what people called "Cham" or "ko lian"....
ask me if you dont understand......

since everyone of my friends was busy talking about they "love" live ....
let me write some tooo....
hahahaha.... but promise guys.... ssssssshhhhhhssssss.....

love to most people are to be say great and wonderful....
to me its a nightmare... dont ask why ...hahhaha
some people think is an investment...
but to me .... how sure are you that the person with you is loving you...
and not thinking of others.....

Maybe people you should called me a pessimist....
but its true.... i am not a COWARD....
but i am afraid....
what is all in fairy tales are fake you know????

it wont happen in reality.....
now let me ask you a questions....
Would you married a woman with illness, while your family don't allow you???
its a pretty tough answer though.... uh huh dont say yes that QUICK..
because it won't actually turn out that way.....
as people are always selfish......

what if your boyfriend is a casanova???
I guess you will be really headache and cautious with him.....

i don't like feeling to be HURT ....
unless you are sure that u can be the 1st and last   DON"T COME!!!!!

after all people will then said "i will LoVE you forever"....
"we Will Live Together Forever"......
boys and girls...... there are no such things as " FOREVER" in reality.....
so DON'T DREAM !!!
and by the way boys better don't make such a promise and break a girl's heart....
and girls PLEASE  DON'T BELIEF IN THAT FOREVER !!!!!

lol if this list continues on i got lots to say...
so why not i put a full stop here and talk it next time.
Bye.......^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment