Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The day 9th of May 2010 was Mothers’ day.


Did you went home to your mum and celebrate with her ?
Or did you call her up to wish her even a Happy Mothers’ Day?
I think most of you does I suppose……
But then if you doesn’t you should try todo it….
Not just Mother’s Day but also other days…..


Mother is someone who actually brought us up from a embryo to a foetus and to a foetus to now who we are ….
We actually should try our best to spend every moment with her ….
And be thankful to her ….


I would like to share with you something here….
As everyone is happily celebrating Mother’s Day …
There is in one corner of the world that their mum passed away.
That was one of my BFF’s mum.


I didn’t get to know it until another BFF came to told me about this..
I was actually shock and feeling sad as well..
Remember the last time I get to see her mum was way long ago …


Losing a mum on mother’s day Is sad ….
I hope I were there to give you a litlle hug and comfort …
I know you have been so strong all this while …
And I hope you could still be even stronger…
We all fall and we all learn….
This teaches us to learn how to appreciate people around us ….
Care for them and then cherished them …. Love them….
Since you have done it my friend ….
There will be no regrets….


All the best to you my friends and do take care of yourself …..
We will be there for you ….
Love you my dear friend…
R.I.P aunty tan ……..

No comments:

Post a Comment