Sunday, May 9, 2010

MUMMY"S DAY


Today ‘s MAMA Day !!!!


Hmmmm……. I actually do not have time to go shopping …
So I cant shop for my mum’s present ….
But then I just walk around and get her a simple purple stone bracelet ^^
I doesn’t know she like it or not …but I can see that she is happy : )


Hence today all restaurant are really packed …
Because its Mother’s Day !!!
And even Steamboat are Packed …
So Dad decided to go to this restaurant for Dinner …



This restaurant I think its NEW !!
Because I never went there before…
Its called “ MUNCH CAFÉ”…
I actually like this restaurant …
Because it was peaceful and the food is nice…
And I like nice STUFF ….


I enjoy the peacefulness of the restaurant….
Hmmm …relaxing ..hahahaha…..
I took several picture of food we ate ….
I actually ordered “lovely Meal set” or “ 爱情便当”
Perhaps you guys there who want to have meal with your beloved one could come to this restaurant ^^


Below are the pictures of food ^^
TADA ~~~~~
MUNCH CAFE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment