Thursday, May 6, 2010

KTM

Haix…. Lets blog a little hehheehe….

Exam is in 2 weeks time …SHIT
OMG OMG !!!!!
Kinda worry … STILL NOT PREPARED !!!
I just hope that I don’t failed that’s all……
This few weeks lots of things happened ….
1st some problem…..
2nd police station…..
3rd some dilemma….
4th some explosions happened…..
And the list continue …..
That’s why I hate exam in the middle of the year ….
Because I will never do well ….NEVER !!!


Then lets talk about the public transport I take daily to college…
KTM~~~ from last WEDNESDAY …
KTM had organise a special coach just for ladies only…
Again …LADIES ONLY !!!!
It was the middle coach …..
But then as malaysians taking that public transport…
Most of the ladies was happy …but then ~~~
This create problems too….


As the coach was just for ladies… initially men walk in and do not know what happened…
But then its forgivable because its still new and the management does not publish in media…
But then as days passes … I realise that its kind off difficult to implement this things…
This is because with what I had seen .. even the officer came in to ask the men to move …
Some of the man just stone there and is reluctant to make any move…



It had been a week that this thing is working …. And I can see the management is working on this project…. But then ……
Besides there are immigrants like bangladesh,etc taking the train and they actually enter for granted …they don’t even care ….


There is one morning when I took the train, my station was a first few station …
But before I went in the train I had saw this indian man in this train sitting comfortably…
And after my station a lady came up and told the man that “this coach is only provided for ladies…”… that man just answered “ Oh ya ..” with no special reaction….
I knew he knew that coach is for ladies but then he was reluctant to move….
And doesn’t feel even embarrassed….

I KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE KNOW !!! but they just couldn’t follow the rule…
The KTM Berhad is actually creating a more comfortable environment for ladies ….
I can see they are working hard by asking officers being at the platform ….


Today is actually another drama ….
I actually took KTM at KL sentral …..
As I was queing up, the train soon came…
As usual men still went in the wrong path….
It was obvious that AGAIN …ITS FOR LADIES !!!
They even took effort to put a stand on the platform to mark the line …..
But then there are still men going in there …
SERIOUSLY THEY KNEW IT !!


As the train was too packed I decided to take the other one ….
As I was waiting for another train … I actually saw a man and his wife which is pregnant complaining that…” the officer shouted at them and chase them down “ { halau is another word }
But then to be rasional, the other 2 coach are unisex, why not they rake the other two coach???
Pregnant is not EVERYTHING !!!
I know , we sympathised that you are pregnant , we know there is danger , We know that its quite sad for pregnant lady to stand and packed like a sardine, We know that she need her husband beside her ,WE KNOW !!!

But bear in MIND!!! YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PREGNANT WOMAN THERE !!!

There is useless to scold the, KTMB officer… because they are actually TRYING HARD to make this project ON & SMOOTH …
I KNEW the OFFICER SHOUT, SCREAM AND YELL A LOT !!! { especially" MASUK DALAM !!!!!! + Knocking at the glass ' bang bang bang '  + MASUK DALAM LAGI !!! "

But then think properly !!
It’s a peak hour and everyone wants to go home FAST!!!!
Furthermore people are being selfish …SO SELFISh ….
That they wanted big space…..


But as consumer ….. actually the Officer should speak politely …
Because we are not in an army neither military …
Perhaps the company should provide them with a voice amplifier or microphones !!!


And besides the husband actually brought his wife to complain…
And the call soon reach a “Polis Bantuan”…
Hehehe I overheard….
And that police officer was in trouble for sure …
But then … its not the officers fault to all full extent…
You know society is a complex tie ….
Hence its rather hard to satisfy all people’s need….


IF people are more considerate … more tolerance…
How good was it…
But to tell the truth IF YOU ladies are to seat with a guy friend , husband , or boyfriend or what ever knot ….Do seat at the unisex compartment ….

1st is to avoid your guy friend from being looked like an weirdo or like a beast or alien ….
2nd don’t let him feel embarassed…
3rd be considerate to the ladies in the Ladies coach la……



I realise something, besides from the male having “ dificulties “ distinguishing themselves as FEMALE species or Male….
The ladies coach is MUCH MUCH MORE NOISY !!!!
ESPECIALLY during MORNING …
And the evening during peak hours they are like DEAD FISH !!
DOZING OFF HALF DEAD !!!
Hehehehehe
That’s all for today ^^ photo will be upload “soon”

No comments:

Post a Comment