Sunday, June 13, 2010

breaks

now now the previous post was  remembering how i met all this marvellous people !!!
now... i am starting to miss them .
hey this is only the 4th day Babe ...
i hate the feeling of getting together and being apart ...
but this is the world ...

i wonder we could meet and be together to enjoy like what we use to be...
but future tend to be very different from what you have expect ..
it might be ... all friends being closer or worst of all getting a further distance like what i have seen..
this is the world of reality ...

basically this few days after exams .. i am kinda busy after my 16 hours of sleep!!
Horrible right? but i am just trying to recover the sleep that i had Lost for 1 MONTH!!
and as well i am sick too...

now i should give a lil applause to myself ...
WHY???
because i still go for Karaokae-ing even i had FEVER !!!
seriously after the economics paper i am blurred and having my fever back on track with me ..
but then i go for KTV ...
asking myself  whether i urge to go Karaokae-ing that much???
Not really perhaps for this time...
i just wanns to spend my very last moments with you guys as i am able to...
seriously i miss you all and the HUGS ..
hahahaha

coming back from ktv-ing another mission on...
making me dead ... and then i blog then i slept...
>>>> 16 hours>>>>>>>>>>>
and i woke up thinking that its only 7a.m on Saturday ...
gosh......... its like almost 6pm
and i thought my mischievous brother was tricking me off....
and hence it was REEEAAALLL
XD ....

i quickly jump OFF my bed and clean myself ... without taking breakfast, brunch, lunch nor tea ...
i quickly cleaned up the notes and my MESSY rooms....
PHEW ~~~~
it was so rushed that i had had a meeting at 8.00 pm and have script to go through...
hanging my neck then ...
and remember a BBQ party to attend TOOO .................
DIE !!!!!!!!!
I am gonna SPLIT myself ...but then every thing was smooth .......

Going to thats BBq party was fun then ...
saw people that i didnt see for AGES !!!!!
seriously !!!!
and photo will be uploaded by all camera girls ..hahahha
u know what .. wherver and whenever girls go ...
we just have to cam-whore ...hahah
thats fun ....

but then cuming back from the party was alredy late mid night and hence FOOTBALL!!!
OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
and gastrics happening to me ...
gosh another insomnia night .... FML

now ..not sleeping for a night and going out on sunday morning with gastrics still ...
KILLLLLLSSSSSS!!!!
hanging around in ceremony at pc makes me contribute a lil of me ...
and owh no... i wanted to go Kenshu ... But BUt but .........
its something in me telling me and giving me two answers....

now afternoon... encountering with The KIDDO and cousin sista ..
now these 2 kids .......
they are cute but they could be like a GHOST !!!
Scary ... i remember weeks back i actually scolded and hit the elder one..
i was like quite PISSED and studying hard ...
then they were actually playing and the elder was like messing up with me...
and guts to hit me!!!
i was usually good .. but not until you see i am on the level of explosion...
and hahahha
he never think i am good to be bullied..
and remember people don't ever PamPER children Too much !!!

foot massage on a sunday night with both my parents .........
now now .its PAINFUL !!!!!
really.............. but then you could sleep well ..after that .. Guarantee..
hahaha............ next time i should go with my BESTIES !!!!

next tomorrow ...
i will be changing my hairstyle ... from the color to the length !!!
YOOO HOOO
but sob ....
i gotta cut it short perhaps (T.T)
wondering it will be nice or UGLY !!!

now got lots of activities going on....
<<<<>>>
  I  LOVE  IT

No comments:

Post a Comment