Thursday, June 3, 2010

feelings

If anyone come and ask me whats called happiness ..
i doubt i could explain ...
i don't know ...
perhaps .. too many things i had come across made me to have some psychiatric injury..
like today !!!
thats why during exam i should isolate myself ...
AWAY from those tragic news ...
HUMAN behaviour is the thing i am afraid of..
i don't know whats in their mind ..

 
and there is a question i want to ask ..
why should i always be the middle person all time ..
and till the end i always get all the bad ..
its good in helping people but then...
I DON'T know what to said...

 
the thing that changes every single second is human i think ...
and not the world ... NOPE ... NOT AT ALL !!!

and when people sudden change in attitude to anyone and even to you ..
you can feel it ...
certain people .. u don't know what leads to their changes ..
but then if to me .. i will choose to keep my mouth shut !!
 the reason is ..
  • its none of your business anymore
  • you should mind your own business
  •  you had no right to know
  • you probably don't want to know
  • let it be
  • does not want to spoilt the current friendship
  • just let the flame slowly turn to ice
and etc ....

telling me of people who had had extreme egoism ...
i met before .. and guess what ...
his attitude anywhere he goes is like WHOSE the BOSS!!!
people around just  F@#$ him behind ...
ALOT ... and in front if they cant stand !!!
and shouted " TAK BOLEH TAHAN" !!
anyway i sometimes prefer to be on the fence ...
UNLESS its too extreme !!

imagine what if i turn and become evil ??
i think it might be scary !!
but then i am not like an angel too...
SWT~ ~ ~

thinking some scary question the night before exam ... :
  • if i die one day will anyone realise?
  • will anyone pay me visit?
  • do you know what flower i like for my funeral?
  • will anyone cry because i die?
  • will anyone remember me?
  • will i be in your memory forever?
  • will anyone any friends miss me if i die?
  • will will will....
the list goes on .... but will you????

GOSH ... i think i am going CRAZEE ...
anyway i had a friend who like this word "crazee" and reason behind it ....
you will never know ... because he said it sounds "SEXY"
"sexy" & " crazee" ...
any link of relationship???

 things still will go on ...
my friend outside who feel heartbroken or anything ...
good luck ...

having yumcha with some friends and cousins ..
kinda nice .. but then there's a jerk in it ...
wth ...
anyway thanks for that and it make me think of several things and gain a lil' confidence in me ...
hope it doesn't fade off...
hahaha....
and lynn good luck in whicheva and whateva you do ....
Support you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment