Thursday, June 24, 2010

latest me with job

now its a long time i am not here ..
Apparently i am indeed very busy la ...tee heee ...
after the friday exam life is just non stop ..
go here and there owh yeah ,,and get my hair cut SHORT ...
Now talking about that ..i am really upset .. i shouldn't cut it that way...
now i am hardworking in washing my hair twice a day hoping it would grow longer ...
AND i will modify it another way ...hope so T.T

now now what i had done ...
I HAD GET MYSELF OCCUPIED WITH A JOB ^^
not bad huh !!
anyway i did regret for getting that job ..
Because imma not in it ...
I had had 0% knowledge about it .... WTF>>>
NONE and TOTALLY LOST !!!!!
BUT WHY THEY EMPLOY ME ????!!!!!!!
thats the question...
{ ITS a shop selling electrical appliances actually }
i apply for it because the salary was quite Tempting ...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
well the salary pays for the nature of it...
its TOUGH for me ..becausei am not familiar with electronics ...
thats why i HATE PHYSICS !!!!!!!!!!
okay problem comes when YOU doesnt have any single idea about it ...
its television ..its  main function is just to WATCH !!!!
and WHY so TROUBLESOME!!!????

now coming to those FREAKING Troublesome QUESTIONAIRE CUSTOMERS ..
now i can accept people asking logical questions ... 
If i doesnt know i just freak out and LAUNCH my S.O.S ALARM !!!
to get some help from those seniors...
WELL they are kind .. and indeed help alot ...
but if they are busy i am TOTALLY DEAD !!!
now thats the time i choose to smile and not to SPEAK !!

I seriously hate those customers speak alot like from HELL to HEAVEN ...
taking much of my time and doesnt buy a single thing even they are cheap ...
and the more ridiculous of all asking ridiculous questions ...
F them....
how will i know how hot the iron will be when i am not a thermometer ...
you are just buying some oven and rice cooker and expect me to teach you to bake CAKES ??
Totally RIDICULOUS !!!! i dont even know how to bake myself and i amd just a sale person not a CHEF !!!
well for sure i wont show in front of them ....
but then there are lot more thing for me to learn ..
ITs INTERESTING but then still i had get the wrong job for myself...
i planned to shift to next door office as customer service ...
answering phones and passing it .. i think thats better..
but then salary wont be that tempting as that...

NOW SEE HOW  LONG COULD I SURVIVE !!!!!

You know what holidays are about SPENDING MONEY !!!
hehheheehe...
within a week my expenditure ... NOOOO!!!!!!!!
haahha................
eat+drink+ play+entertainment+shop ...etc.....
luckily hairdressing is F.O.C !!!!
hahahahha

now i had done :
  • cleaning up my room
  • DIY
  • shopping
  • get myself a job
  • change hairstyle
  • karaokae-ing
  • bbq-ing
  • Yumcha
  • visit auntie
  • did not go kenshu
  • get myself some medicine
  • get myself injection on thursday
  • sleep after exam
  • shop in setia alam pasar malam
  • get myself a green tea mochi
The list just continue ..hehehe
its just for now .. because i seldom online these days ... hahaha
Hmmmm do you all MISS me ??
i miss you all very much indeed = )

No comments:

Post a Comment