Monday, September 6, 2010

it has been a long time ... imma MIA in every where....
i have been in facebook but on and off....
and as well as my phones ....
most of the time i left my phones at home and also other places ....
not with me.....

and i never get to get on blog to read all my fellow friends bloggie...
and i get to read my dear friend Elaine's blog today......
hmmmmmmm...... so sorry to her .... first is apology...
because probably i didnt get to see her calls or forget to call her....
paiseh yea.....
i went and register quite late ...and when i went aria said you have went.....
and i get to read what happened to her ......
girl ,.... i hope you could be strong and all you have to do is think for now and love future....

second probably is jessica.... XD ....
i am missing yeap ... imma totally missing!!!!!!!!!
lol your karaokae thing seriously have to be postpone.....

and SO SORRY to those I DIDNT GET, PICK UP and REPLY your calls  or msg!!!!
really sorry ........... not purposely but .... having lots of things on.....

and now ... to my own personal matters....
now i am having problem ... alil....
now again .... i have limited of patience......
don't think who you are and i have to be like a pet....
i can be tame and i can be wild.........
DON'T CHALLENGE MY PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
measure yourself before you get to measure others ....FUCKO !!!!!!
and just to tell if YOU feel it ....
I WANT AN APOLOGY FROM YOU !!!!!! ARSE !!!!!!!!!
you are nothing when i am not a caged lion ~!!!!!!
NOTHING!!!!!!
if not because of certain reasons I WONT BE THAT PATIENCE !!!!!
you can have your needs and i do have my management as well....
so TALK TO ME !!!!!! I DARE YOU !!!!! F*** YOU

i have been looking at something really terrible these days .....
is that guilty people claimed that they are innocent!!!!!
WTH or WTF.........
although its not me ...... and its not an issue about me....
but c'mon .......
perhaps ..... those are immatured people and need a MIRROR !!!!
and ahhheeeemmmm ... make sure the mirror is well polished before ITS GIVEN to THEM !!!

urrrgggghhhh.... never will know how mentally stressed i am NOW!!!!!!

do this or do that !!!!!!!!!!!!

never want any sympathy .......

just going to freak out what the hell went wrong and how to treat these ill treated people....
UURRRGHHHHHh.......

i missed all my friends' huggs !!!!!!
wondering when shall i get one.... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment