Wednesday, September 1, 2010

its still few days left and its going to be end of my current career...
and back to my college life....
maybe i am going to miss my sweet colleagues ....
and hence i  learned that i doesnt have a sense of humour....
hmmmmm.....

working there i came across people of different species....
happy time and not so happy days....
now.... and a little secret to share here and the time we are force to sell display units ...
thats sad !!!!!!!!

but then i am happy because i got lots of good compliments....
and be aware ... my colleagues told me that i had lots of sign language when i am talking !!!
GOSH !!!!

now i have to learn to survive in college again...
before i got too lazy ..... urrggghhhh
by the way due to all things happening non stop...
and i am busy ...... i have been missing lots of GATHERINGS and CELEBRATIONS >>>
such as my dear friends birthday and their farewell party .....
its quite sad when you wished to go but you couldnt manage to go .... T.T
so sorry to you guys .......REALLY SORRY !!!
especially to kimberley and yong jian and shermayne .....
owh of course not forgeting my dear bro ...mr.Denz....
i hope michelle celebrate for you.....

and i think i am gonna miss my cousin's dinner this sunday ...
oh COME ON !!!!!!!!

now it really sound SAD !!!!!!!!!!!
great and i am feeling sorry and guilty as well ......
sob sob ~ ~ ~ ~

now i am keep asking myself how was the life gonna be in  the new sem ....
lifeless or like hell.....?????

time passes as if just a wink .....
reading through my previous diary ... and i cant imagine what i had written...
ooooohhhhh...... its very emotional....
something i feel like it was yesterday but it happened long enough for me to let off....
some i feel its likevery long but its not long enough and its just happend not long ago...

i think to see and hold things depend on how we really take things and the dimension we sees it...
every person has their point of view... and how they take things and the standard of their seriousness varies...

now problem with me is that i think i take thinks too seriously ...
over exagerated.......
even i couldnt even compromise myselves.....
now .... i think i had to end here or else i would be as if a drunk person speaking up here
XD hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment