Tuesday, September 28, 2010

owh this is the second week of college ...
i am feeling i am DRAG down to hell slowly ........
among the four subject i DONT UNDERSTAND Common LAw and reasoning ....
Criminal law of course is FUN ....i enjoy very much....

owh owh
how should i adapt.....
i dont want to be too late..................
now is it possible for me to sit down and still for 6 hours a day to study ???
i know i am HYPERACTIVE CHILD... iknow i know...
urrrgggghhh ...
I JUST HAVE TO TRY

BUT THEN I AM HAPPY THIS FEW DAYS。。。。。
i have no idea ... perhaps my craziness...
things over are over ... i should step forward and get myself a lil courage...
i should learn to grow and be stronger...
ish...... looking at thick heavy books right in front of me make me feel tensed up wei...
well i should try to manage it.....
now i will have my break after my exam next year June ....

years are passing by... very quickly....
what i had done in all this years ....
just a slight glance ... woooo HAVOCS !!!!
but i do learn as well....

anyway my brother is sick... he should take care but too bad he is always fond of cold drinks ...
should i say its his fault????
hmmmm...he's still my brother anyway......
haiz.....................................

should thanks Daniel who borrow me his textbooks....
thanks alot ... hope all your textbook babies are safe with me.....
hahahha...dont worry ...they are ..... ^^

i wanted to watch Old Cow vs. Tender Grass....
but too bad ...J.loong told me it was off the screen in many places...
haiz... i dun think i'll get to watch movies ... T.T
they are not in the time i want ....

i am tired ... every single thing i do .. i have to make early arrangement ...
so sad....
what i am pissed off is that ... my dad!!!
do you know sometimes he is Free enough to pick me up early
but he is so reluctant.....
and tend to pick me at 8 pm everyday after picking my mum....
WHY ??? WHY ????
i seriously dont understand
i am totally wasting my time....
i remember that day .. that i had to walk in the hot sun to my grandma's house...
and my cousin pity me...
and do you know what my dad is doing????
PLAYING MAHJONG !!!!!! FML
i am so annoyed.. REALLY ANNOYED !!!
i have not appeal to the magistrate court in my house ...
thats my MOM .....
not the 1st time.....
that saturday ... i forget to bring my phones....
and i get a phone to call my dad....
he give excuse ... that he wont be at house ... but my cousin told me he was !!!
UURRRGGGHHH...
irresponsible...
next time dont ever tell me how dangerous of going out with friends ....
whatever you said are verbiage as i grow and i can think...
its not that i am trying to be rebellious... but its true...
that isnt it more dangerous for me to walk alone from the train station that i'd never drop by...
and is shadowed with many trees and foreigners .. was there... and if anything happened ... i dun think anyone will come to my rescue .... and i'm taking BAG !!!!
even my aunties were scolding him..... ISH !!!!!!!

nah forget about it......

.........i had to stay speechless till i get the best resolution.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment