Sunday, August 1, 2010

bad days and wedding

now today is the 1st of August ALREADY !!!
its not a smooth day for me though...
its a Sunday and poor me i still have to work and sales are not as smooth as before..
urggghhhh !!!
no stock la ,more expensive la , SURVEY la , see see only la and Blah blah blAH !!
not expectable my sale is not till 1k today ...
F*** it !!!! feeling irritated since morning !!!
now get the any hell thing out of my path !!!
clear it .. i said CLEAR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

now of course not forgetting today is my cousin brother's BIG DAY !!!
its his wedding !!!
very sweet indeed and he had been with this date for 10 years ..
how sweet ...indeed both of them still look sweet !! ( ^^)

now its unexpected that i could meet certain friends  today !!
like joo  long , FROG , jia yeang ,jia yean, shu yi, imiga and etc !!!
i AM VERY happy indeed to see them ..
credits to chye li heheheheh

and to see all my beloved and pretty and cute cousins ...
perhaps this year is  a fruitful year ..
because most of my cousins getting married
** CLAP CLAP ***
meaning i am going to get more income next CNY !!!
bash my head QUICK !! hahaha...

after all i still feel not happy for my work thing ..
Upset indeed ...
should i resigned early ????
SHOULD I???
forget about that !!!!!

just imagine how i finish shopping for belts,shoes, necklace and stockings just in less than 30 minutes !!
and its very rushing and my look today is kinda messy!!!
DONT I ????
this is what i called disaster !!!

and i did not go for the youth meeting ..
almost forget all thing
lucky for emerson reminding and info...
and plus i am seriously busy busy BUSY !!!
FML.......

anyway i had a great time at the dinner but i missed the whole ceremony (T.T)
too bad ....i hope i dont for the next time ~ ~ ~ ~


cousins wedding & all cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment