Wednesday, August 25, 2010

now ...this is what i hate ....
holiday is going to end very soon....
i am not hating it because holidays are ending ...
is just that too much to do with ....
urrgggghhhhhhh ..... head cracking....
this and that ......

erm now now what is left todo ....
i had handled my letter of resignation and hence i am requested to stay until the raya over ...
hmmmm..... should i ???
i mean i have no idea at all ....
its either yes or no...
but then staying in shop its BORING !!!!
i can read and do lots of things u know ........in house ....
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
haiz.....................
and my time arrangement if they could agree with is probably a YES !!!!

now i am really busy ...
and at last............... that day i had the time to go back to college and register .......
now  that damn  B ( needless for me to mention ) is giving me partial information....
WTH !!!!!!
then lucky mr.Jothi was there and saw mr. aria and ms. meera....
now now ... looking at my break down i was shock to see that one of my law got "A" ...
that was " UNBELIEVABLE" !!!!!!!!

now Mr.Aria was telling me that llb is tough ...and asking me how was my econs ....
ermmm.....
hahahahah .......... anyway i am glad to had this opportunity to study econs under him ^^

and now ... how am i going to try my best todo the best???
hmmmmm....... can i ???

now speaking about the 100 words essay... that was not that tough but it was tough for me ...
DONT ASK WHY .....
now i get what essay was debbie talking about that day .....

and you know what i am having odd feeling lately ...
AGAIN please dont ask !!!!

now now ... i should apologise to my dear jessica for not turning up for the shopping and singing thing...
now she starts complaining already ..hahahaha XD
and said as if i had vanished myself from this world ...
hmmmmmm.... it sounds almost .....
how many people here felt its hard to ask me out ....
and my dear friends... when was the last time you see me ?????
i will try to hang out soon...
but provided if i had time ...
i dont even have time for myself ..... T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment