Sunday, March 21, 2010

Before I came writing my blog I felt that I have a lot to write …

But when I come to my blog I am feeling blank …hahaha
People tend to say tomorrow is a better day ..
But have you thought of …as day passes
Our burden is getting more and more …
Maybe we get a little freedom …..
But things for us to do and worries are much much more…..

Emotions are things that I should over come…..
But not until I met with a spammer …..
I don’t even know her lol…….
But she deserves it from me …
Hahahaaha……
Bad girl I am …muahahahhha


Winds blow…sun is almost covered by clouds…. so do the leaves of a tree waives to me …..
That scenario always makes me feel relaxing………
when strong wind blows towards me I wished I could stand strong……..
Our life is like a boat in the sea……
The larger the ship the greater the danger and risk….
The harder the waves will hit ………………..
All u just need is a little blessing ….
And supports …hand in hand we all go ………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment