Saturday, March 6, 2010

what happen to me

Its already midnight, but i am still awake...
i couldn't sleep and facing insomnia again today ....
why is that so....
The weather has been really bad lately ...but try not to blame the weather.....
i discovered that my emotions are changing from bad to worst.......
i will be really excited this moment and sad the other....
i might be laughing like crazy people and the next moment depressed.....
i maybe conscious of what i am doing now but get confused later..........
Friends try to help me...but did it help...
Problems is like a padlock...
Solutions are the keys....
when will i get the right keys.............
Its not i do not want to tell you all whats happening to me....
Its the fact that i can't even distinguished it myself..........
Its worst than playing snake and ladders....
i knew some friends around me having problems too....
but its hard to help them sort out.....
Because its private and confidential..........
I can only be a listener to them...........thats what i had done......
i think ...sometimes things are going too fast.........
i want to make it slow................
Its hard when you feel like crying and u can't...............
Its like draining in your heart............
Telling the truth might not be the reality and it maybe the ugly truth.......
I  would like to apologise if i did ignore some friends....
I will do this when i am not in mood......
But i try not to........i love you all
my emotion now is like a mess..........
If u reallly concerned about me ....please don't ask why....
just try making me laugh and smile.............
because i feel that i had lost my true smile.......
And sometimes all i need is just a HUG~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment