Friday, March 26, 2010

THIS this THIS reminds ME of YOU !!!

I was so bored lately can came out with this ........... so random  : P

LETS START .....

when i get see a flying kiss it remind me of KISS ELAINE

when i saw a mini HP and Video this reminds me of JAKE

when i saw buttons  it reminds me of SEE WEI

when i smell maggie cup and see sexy lips it reminds me of KIMBERLEY

when i heard "good morning people" and purple sunglasses it reminds me of MARCUS

when i saw a goggle kind of spectacles it reminds me of  DERRICK

when it comes to "ji mui" of course its STAN

when comes to throwing chairs and JB it reminds me of LEE TAT

when comes to ghostly long hair and paris hilton it reminds me of KEAN HOE

when i saw people talking to the air and changing names it reminds me of  YOLANDA YAP

when i see Subway and come to a verse" i am hungry" it reminds me of  RAINBOW

when it comes to quietness i remember of Jo ANN

when come to noise and dancing it reminds me of JUNIOR

when it comes to fml i remember of JEN

when i come across "char siu"  it reminds me of  NICOLE

when it comes to changing bf fast  for sure i remember MAYE

when it comes to my birthday i remember SEOK HUI

when it comes to clubbing who else other than CHRISTINE

when someone ask some one to seduce some one I remember IVAN

when comes to a english look chinese its MICHELLE YEOW

when comes to composing i remember ANDREW ONG

when comes to a avatar picture of his it reminds me of WAYNE

when comes to magic who else other than ZLWIN

when come to tweety and owing me a karaokae and a cake it is for sure you DENSON

when comes to biz latte or coffee its MICHELLE LIM

when comes to tonnes of dreams i remember LYNN

when i come across poodle i remember MONA LEE VEE

when come to singing as well as diva i remember of DEBBIE

when comes to angel for sure its ANGEL

when i come across my diaries it reminds me of you YOLLENDA NG

when comes to generousity and piloting it reminds me of JOO LONG

when it comes to a frog its you FROG K.P

when i come across story of cyber cafe its you P.KEE

when i come across flavored taufu fa i remember of A.W.M

when i come to this word 'kambing' its reminds me of K.M

when i come across a aunty like person i remember of SIN MEI

when come to bus U82 i remember YEE TENG

when comes to chanel this reminds me of her dog its you JOLYNN

...........the list never ends .........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment