Saturday, April 24, 2010

another post...hehehhee...just do not want to combined with happy stuff....
now the emotional one................
this morning ( sunday)....
i just woke up from a nightmare ...i almost overslept......
and my brother woke me up from it..............
need less for me to tell my nightmare ....
its something that i don't even thought of dreaming it............
but nevertheless it looks real and its something may happen in my reality life....
hence i think this reminds me to get myself ready to face it....
calmly.....and rationally .............anyway i get to wake up ....
and i have a feeling that i dont wish to wake up at all.....
as i wake up .....i had to start thinking about this and that and hearing inputs...........
making me feeling bad .........and anger ..............
anyway i still able to swallow maybe coz i have large appetite or a good digestive system...
it will come to a day that i will lose control... but i can't do anything .......
anyway gotta wake up early because have to do some registration stuff ....
and thanks Jocelyn for a such nice massage ...^^
feel a little more comfortable then .....
i hope i could keep on track to my determinations............... i hope i could ....

No comments:

Post a Comment