Wednesday, April 14, 2010

reflections

Another crapping and emo post I would say……….

Life should not be that bored for me but its useless when I feel I am boring myself ….
Speaking on what I had went through its like hell ……..
I can’t speak it out loud and I can’t avoid ….
All I can is to face it and take it……
Was it the world is too complicated ?

OR

Was it I am too naïve to think the world is simple?
I never get the answer myself…NEVER !!!!
There is nothing I can do other than to wait …
And wait AND WAIT !!!
But do you know my “CENTRAL BANK of PATIENCE” will soon bankrupt???


World and life is like a jigsaw puzzle….
You gotta keep every single piece of it to get a picture….
Then people claimed that a picture has a thousands of word….
Yea indeed so were human being and the scenario we have seen ……….


There will be daylight and there will be darkness…
Which would you like ??
I always claimed I like cloudiness and wind …
Simplicity is always what I preferred…..

No comments:

Post a Comment