Friday, April 9, 2010

summary of the week

Now here should be the sumary of the week


Monday was a boring day hahaha… what to do I live in a bored world…
So nothing special happen… but mummy visited granpa’s grave and aunties came to my house …
Conclusion I cant study because it was too noisy….
I feel that there are many distractions for me in my house ….
Especially noise….i hope I can move out soon to a hostel so that I really ..
Can focus on my study …haiz~~~~


Tuesday hahha what I can said ….
I was quite blurred that day itsellf….
And my bff told me something which I was quite stunned …
And I was feeling complicated too because …
Facebooking at last brought me some little problem…
Is not problem of addiction but other ….wth
But Tuesday was nice because at last I went and watch the movie I wanted to watch…
I hope to watch in 3D ,but unfortunately I was unlucky that if I watch 3D I will be home really late……….. hence I forgo 3D and go for 2D…{ How To Train A Dragon}
Anyway the movie was SUPERB NICE or AWESOME …haha
I love that movie……..everything is smooth that day ^^


Wednesday I hate it because I will be late for the train….
And plus we were fool by the moral lecturer …damn him..
Its like wasting our time waiting and waiting…
I really feel to complain…. No notice or announcement made by management …
NONE!!!!
TAK BOLEH TAHAN !!!!!!
If he is late next time or he come in at 12 I will leave the class in front of him ………..
And this are the days where train will be really packed…..
Me and meiYen ent and took a train to Putra again and back to Sentral
We were running like mad girls … hahhaa
We each get a seat …. Reaching sentral ….the most crowded station of all …
Wth its so packed and the train has no air cond … its so warm …
People taking paper fans to fan themselves….
Luckily I get the benefit too…
But that was very little …. I feel the suffocation due to the lack of oxygen…
It was really hot and warm like no air flowing…………
And I sweat and sweat for an hour plus till I reach my station and STILL I am sweating !!!
Wth…
That day was not my day seriously, I was damn pissed …..
I come back and I have to wait for my father for so long doing nothing ……
So uncomfortable and sticky….
Everyday wait and wait…. That’s what I hate ….
Wasting my time………..
Then I was onlining at night and came another ghostly called …..
That person was speaking in a deep soft voice like a ghost and sound suspicious….
Long story of that ……….. handphones number ……….
I always get problems with handphone ..especially numbers…


Thursday was contract, as usual its Mr.Kumar….
Its fun that day as there are people singing Indian version “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”..
And many people singing …woots it was nice …………
Time to go home …
Same thing that damn train is packed … and lack of oxygen …
Luckily I didn’t faint…. Next time I should bring an oxygen tank….
So that I get enough oxygen ….
Its not nice to be in the train packed cuz I feel that I am not feeling well when I reach home…And I sleep early …


Friday .its true that I am not feeling well and I have ticklish throat and a deep voice … SORE THROAT !! and now runny nose….as well as fever ….
I reach college really early today but no one is in college…
I cant called anyone because I left my hp at home …. SAD : (
However its good haha ..i went in the library studying and do economics ….
But I cant really concentrate because I am having a headache : (
Then I went 3rd floor and I was so GLAD to see Kim !!!
Hahahaha angel for that sudden …
I get Elaine’s number and called her ….then I realise she not coming early …
Hahahha………..
I stay at 3rd floor then and saw Mei Quin …..
And Jake ……….. I have no mood for lunch as well as appetite …
So just have tosei lo……….
But its curry ………haiz~~~~~~
Then came Marcus Tan..and the others ……………..
Getting more and more merrier hahha….
Econs was fun today hahaha…..
I stayback at college with few and were chit- chatting with them ..
Then study …and ask Aria about econs …
As usual he has sensitiveness to food ( public good)..hahha
Chocolates ……..then me and meiyen went home at about 7.30 pm
Now another drama coming… went we enter the lift …
A white man were scolding a man …
Then in train …………….. I sat beside a pshycho…………………….
OMG …….. I was so afraid …. Sososo afraid ………
But Phew……… luckily he went down a few station later ………….. god bless ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment