Thursday, April 15, 2010

Haiz~~~

What happen to me ?


I felt I want all dessert put right infront of me ….
With nice decorations and designs on it………….

I want Tiramisu, I want Banana Split, Cheese cake, Green Tea red bean cake, Mango pudding, Strawberry Pudding, Green Tea ice cream, smooth ice, Ice cream Spaghetti, Australian Apple struddle, Tong Shui, Fruit tart, and many many more………..


Feeling desperate and terribly distress right now…
I don’t know whats happening with me ………
Apparently my heart beat is a bit faster than usual ……….
My thought is more messed up….
and many things are running in my mind...
If  I speak weirdly do forgive me ..........
And I actually sighed “ Haiz~~~” for more than 30 times a day…
And today is the worst of all…………….haiz……….
And I wonder how we or maybe just Elaine perhaps create a joke out of that ……….
Yayaya Lame I know…………XD hahhaa
She is so random ….. when we were studying she suddenly stopped and stare at me …….
Then she said about that sigh-ing thing“haiz” …then randomly she sang ………..
I ask her not todo that because it took me quite long to stop and focus reading….
When she finish her singing ………..not realising I sighed “ HAIIIZZZ~~~~~ “ AGAIN !!!!!
She was laughing like mad and non-stop that’s what I could say ………..
Then I realise I SIGH again =(
I laugh along too because it was kinda funny XD
Then we talk about some random stuff with Kim, See Wei and Jake..
Then came to Tort’s break…..
You will never know how lame when we speak to Kin Sin ….
Really funny I can laugh like mad …..
Reason he is as lame as us lo …the (Three-Eight Girls) hahahha….
And not forget to disturb Jessica too ….
She is really cute ………… TUNG TUNG if you read this …hahaha
Just chill la don’t be excited ^^
I still think you are secretly in love with ME lol …. : P
Hahahaha…………………..
Although I am emo but things are still happening around me …
Which is great …………..such as my friends XD
but haiz ……… I am so innocent!!!
And nearly get blamed by a irresponsible person ………..
WTH ……………if I get scolded I am sure …he will see my Justice Bao’s face…
But since I didn’t……….wonder what kind off people is that….
Haiz ~~ forget about it then … never gonna approach this type of people again …..
Complicated people…… I have more things to deal with…..
Tomorrow will be a better day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment